Tidal Diamond No. 350
Despite the best efforts of our team, we have serious problems with the tractor hydraulics. Consequently we have to postpone the Cruiser recovery until next weekend. In view of the predicted storm on Monday, we will be running a water taxi service for those that wish to check and secure their boats; this will run from 10:00 to 15:00 tomorrow (Saturday). Lunches will be served on Saturday as normal for a Cruiser recovery, please come along.