The Portsmouth & Langstone Sailing Association represents the interests of twenty four Clubs and Associations with either premises or activities which are based on or around Portsmouth or Langstone Harbours.Membership is open to organisations which meet the criteria set out in our Constitution. Acceptance is subject to the approval of members in General Meeting.The Association has close contact with the Queens Harbour Master, Portsmouth and negotiates moorings agreements with the Crown Estates Commission on behalf of member clubs.
In Langstone Harbour the Association has representation on the Harbour Board Advisory Committee.
- Royal Yachting Association (Southern Region)
- Dockyard Port Forum (formerly Portsmouth Harbour Information Exchange Group)
- Gosport B.C. Consultative Committee
- Fareham B.C. Consultative Committee
- Portsmouth C.C. Consultative Committee
- Portsmouth Sports Council
- Gosport Sports Council
- Portsmouth Environmental Forum
- Gosport Environmental Forum