Tidal Diamond No. 509
Reminder – SPECIAL GENERAL MEETING
To be held at the Clubhouse on: TUESDAY, 10 MAY 2016 at 20:00 hrs
- Presentation by the Executive Committee on the transition to “WebCollect”, the new club membership database and subscriptions management platform.
- Presentation by the Treasurer on a proposed new scheme of pricing for compound space and cruiser launch & recovery charges, followed by a vote of Members.
- Resolutions for vote: sundry amendments to the Constitution of Tudor Sailing Club (see March 2016 Ebb & Flow).
- Any other business admitted by the Chairman.
Friendly Fridays – Friday 6th May 2016, 19:00
The first Friendly Friday kicks off this weekend at 19:00 at the club. TSC invite all members to get on the water in the company of others and enjoy our wonderful facilities and sailing area. Help will be on hand to those members looking for advice and support, from rigging your boat, to building up your confidence on the water. Any trained Tudor patrol boat helms / crews looking to brush up their boat handling skills are also welcome to take out one of the TSC patrol boats. The club dinghies (Feva’s & Q’Ba) will be available for those who wish to try them out in an informal environment. Help will be on hand to show you where they are stored and how they are rigged. We are also encouraging all our kayaking members to come and enjoy a paddle.
If you would like any more information, would like to book a club boat, arrange a session in a patrol boat or have any other questions, please contact Richard Barnes, Dinghy Captain. dinghies or call me on my telephone number published in the club calendar.
Patrol Boat Volunteer Required – Saturday 7th May 2016, 10:00
If anyone is able to volunteer to help this Saturday, we are looking for a patrol boat crew for Saturday Series 7 & 8. Unfortunately the rostered member is unable to attend due to another commitment. If you are able to assist, please volunteer on Dutyman, or email Richard Calas, Dutyman Coordinator, duties
Race Officer Volunteers Required
The sailing committee are looking for ‘Race Officer’ volunteers for the following events:
- Saturday Series 9 & 10 – Saturday 28th May 2016, 15:45 (Committee Boat Start)
- Sunset Series 1 (Early Start) – Monday 30th May 2016, 18:00 (Club Line Start)
If you are able to assist, please volunteer on Dutyman, or email Richard Calas, Dutyman Coordinator, duties
|RYA Push the Boat Out
|Saturday Series 7 & 8
|Langstone Harbour Race Weekend
|June 3rd – 5th
|Spring Series 4
|Family Fun Day
|Cadets on the Water
|America’s Cup Weekend (event TBC)
|July 21st – 24th
|Forts & Fairway 1 (Ian Silk Trophy)