Tidal Diamond No. 431
|Evening Talk: Moira Barber, “Solent Swimming”
|Prize Giving & Supper
|Quiz + Fish & Chips
|April 11th / 12th
Swimming the Solent talk with Moira Barber
Friday 16th January 8 PM
Please join Moira this Friday evening where she will tell us more about the training and experience of swimming the Solent.
Club Duty Training Request
Do you want to be trained as a Bar person, Galley person, Patrol Boat Crew or Race Officer?
If you would like to be trained in any of these disciplines (even if you do not wish to be put on the duty roster), there is now a place to register your interest on the clubs website.
- You will need the username & password from your club calendar to log into the members secure area – click
- Enter you details into the online form and select the type of training you wish to receive – then click ‘Next’
- Confirm your details – then click ‘Confirm before proceeding’
- If you have entered all the details correctly, you will receive a confirmation email (as will the relevant sub-committee)
- Wait to receive suitable training dates (this might take a little while, so please be patient)
If you have any difficulties, or need to change a request, please email the website administrator, Richard Barnes webmaster
Please see the attached price list. If you have any ideas for galley food please get in touch.
Does anyone have a road trailer suitable for a laser 1 that I could borrow over the coming weeks?
If so, please contact Will on 07739083781 or will
Prize Giving and Supper