Tidal Diamond No. 320
As I am now Commodore, I feel that it is in the club’s best interests if I step down from my post as a Club Trustee as soon as a replacement Trustee can be appointed.
Consequently, the Commodore and Executive Committee invite expressions of interest from members who could support the club in the role of Trustee.
The following are extracts from the Constitution regarding the Trustees:
· The Property of the Club shall be vested in three Trustees who shall be appointed by the Executive Committee and shall hold office for five years or until resignation from the Club or withdrawal.
· The Trustees of the Club shall have the right to attend Executive Committee Meetings in a non-voting capacity.
· All property of the Club shall be vested in the Trustees to be dealt with by them as the Executive Committee may from time to time direct by resolution (of which an entry in the Minute Book shall be conclusive evidence).
· The Trustees shall be indemnified against risk and expenses out of the Club property.
· No person shall be elected a trustee or officer of the Club unless:
· He/she has completed one year of membership.
· His/her name and permanent address, shown on a list of Local Government Electors, is within forty miles radius
Further details can be obtained from the Commodore or Hon. Secretary.
Please confirm your interest in writing to the Hon Secretary, Mo Clark, by Friday 15th March 2013.
Richard Gunn – Commodore